Lee A Lobley and Elaine I Smith

*T Plates *Titles *Transfers

facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box
Notary Car Document signing

New to Pennsylvania?

No-hassle transfers

  • Cars, trucks and SUV's

  • Snowmobiles

  • All Terrain Vehicles (A.T.V.)

  • Antique vehicles

  • Motorcycles

  • Recreation Vehicles (R.V.)

  • Trailers

  • Trucks

If you just moved to our great state, you can obtain your license from the PA driver's license center, but you will need to speak with an authorized Penn-DOT agency to transfer your vehicle's registration.


We can help you with that transfer. Contact us today!

You're in good hands when you visit Lee A Lobley for all your title transfer needs. 

We share the parking lot with the Hamlin Assembly of God Church, so you have plenty of room for parking.

Need a Pennsylvania registration?

If you are moving to Pennsylvania from a different state, we can help you with obtaining your PA title or registration.


We have also attached a copy of the fact sheet to help with any questions about the registration process. You can also get help from the Pennsylvania DMV here.

We are here for you with any questions that you might have. Give us a call or stop by our office today!

Have questions? Give us a call and we'll give you a straight answer.

Convenient location

We can help you register the following